It snowed steadily on Christmas Day, and on December 26th, we woke up to a light dusting of snow in Alabama.
I know it is not much, but we rarely see snow (on the ground) in December here in the deep south.
We were the first ones out, possibly the first ones out in Birmingham, but definitly the first ones out on our street! It was 6:30 a.m. when I took this picture.
Daddy was so sweet to get out there with the kids....Mommy..not so much!
I needed to wait until at least 8:30.
Not sure what Kate has piled on her to keep warm, but she looks like a tick about to pop!
I am ready for Spring!
We would seriously be such good friends! Today, my facebook status said, "Bring on 2011... and SPRING! I'm so over winter already."
ReplyDeleteLove the snow pics! And just the pictures. I don't love snow, and don't really want any here.
:)
Happy New Year!!
Love this pic of KATE! It got me laughin'. :)
ReplyDelete