Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Saturday, December 18, 2010

We got a "W"

Today we put our Pokemon cards down and won our 2nd basketball game.  We are the Timberwolves and I must say, we have some really good players on our team and some outstanding coaching--ha ha (kidding about the last part) 
I am coaching the boys and love it.  I really am kind of wishing I would have been a coach as a side career (you know, in my spare time). 
I think I like it so much, because I like to be in charge.  I guess I like to yell and boss people around.  Who knew?  Is this a disorder?  I do it at home too!
I will call it....Chargitis.
Ok, I am not a screamer, but that gym is so loud, that I really have to yell!
Wills and Owen are really loving it and Gray is obsessed too, of course.  I have already told Matt that basketball is going to be our family sport.  It is fast paced, high energy, and you get to score a lot of points.  How is that not fun!? 
So, here we are getting our 5-6 year old strategy worked out.
 Owen in action
 Wills (#2) playing some defense.  Owen (#1) standing
 There is some D from Owen.  Look at him in the middle with his hands up.  I am sure I just yelled for him to put his hands up!
 Pre-game shooting.  There is Gray right in there with his....Soccer ball.  Santa is bringing him his very own basketball this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!. its so awesome to see your offspring take on the game...do they know what a good basketball player their mama was in highschool? This is SO cute. Glad you are on the court again...and Gray is SO cute out there

    ReplyDelete