Things get so busy around this time of year for all of us. I spend so much time figuring out what presents to buy, going out and buying presents, and then later, returning presents because I change my mind. It is like a full-time job to get ready for Christmas. On top of that, my kids are in their last week of school, so we have class parties, teacher gifts, and a lot of uncontrollable excitement around my house.
On Friday, Kate had her first appearance on Broadway! Her preschool put on a little play. I'm sure you heard all about it!
Well, all I knew was she was to wear jeans and a brown or white shirt and tennis shoes.
When she got on stage, I could tell something was up and it turns out she was upset because she was a "Wiseman". I kinda can sympathize with her on that one. How about an angel, a sheep, a star?
She had to be a "man", and Kate may have 3 brothers, but she is about as girly as they get.
Here is a shot of her on stage, complete in Wiseman attire!
Poor Thing!
Meme and Pop made the drive to see their adorable little wiseman in her first Christmas play.
She was much happier at this point because the costume is off!
We also got something unexpected this weekend.
Did you know we got
SNOW
in Alabama?
It was beautiful! We usually get a dusting every February, but never this early. The ground was too warm for it to stick, but it was fun to see it coming down.
In fact my kids were so excited about ALL the snow, that they got out the sleds and went sledding for a few hours.
Take a look at this Winter Wonderland!
No comments:
Post a Comment