While Matt made the trek to the Auburn game in Atlanta, me and the kids made the trek on over to get our sugar high on!
This is what we had to work with. Half of the candy is on our house, half is in our tummies!
There was definitely a "party in our tummy today"
Brother and Sister working together
We had a very strategic game plan
As you can see, the house was done with no help from Mommy.
It is a masterpiece!
Your crew is so precious!
ReplyDeleteYou made the candy house look fun! I think I may do one this year with our kiddos during Christmas break. I think they did a wonderful job decorating. Hope you're having a great day!
PS. I love how your kids are dressed. Seriously. I love to see kids dressed to have FUN, and not in fru-fru-matchy-dressy mess all the time! My daddy always said, "It's the kid that makes the clothes, not the clothes that make the kid." And I have to say, that's true! And your kids are just as adorable as anyone who's got on coordinating john-johns! :) Okay, off my soapbox.
I could barely coordinate my two last night getting a gingerbread house together - Jack has been BEGGING to do it for a week and I finally caved. You are amazing getting all four to focus with candy at their fingertips! Needless to say, we had our party in our tummy for dinner!
ReplyDelete