Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Friday, December 17, 2010

Girly Stuff

The boys had a half day of school today, so I took Kate (with Gray in tow of course) to the nail place to get her nails painted.  I know I could just as easy do this myself, but I thought it might be fun for Kate to sit and get her nails done a little better than Mommy does.  Usually I am trying to paint her nails while cooking, listening to child read, breaking up a wrestling match, etc...You get the picture! 
 It usually turns out looking like Mommy did it with her eyes closed.
So, off we went ,and for all you Mom's out there it only cost $6 to get her nails painted..by far the cheapest thing on the nail salon menu.  Kate loved it and it was pretty darn cute watching her sit so still and smile at how beautiful her nails looked.  I could just imagine, while watching her, that in 10 years or so, in that little girl's place will be a teenager!  Please make it go slow Lord, and help me to cherish every memory!
 Pink with sparkles over pink, and of course a butterfly accent on her middle finger. 
Let's hope she doesn't start showing that butterfly off..

No comments:

Post a Comment