Here we are potty training the little guy. With my older boys I waited until they were almost 3 because I heard that was best and easiest for boys, and because this meant I could train during the Summer (when they can wear underwear and that is it). With Kate, I potty trained at 2 1/2 and it was a breeze. She was so easy. And now we are on #4! He is 2 1/2, but I felt like he was ready. I know it is December and freezing out, but he tends to spend a lot of time naked, so no biggie there.
He received some cool Yo Gabba Gabba underwear from Santa and so we began training on Christmas Day. Matt made the comment that only someone as crazy as me would start potty training on Christmas Day. I am not sure if that was a compliment or not, but.....here we are with a boy who LOVES to go potty.
I would not say we are fully trained, as he wears Pull ups to nap, and is a little scared about the "poo poo in the potty thing", but I think he has done great and I am glad to get a 7 month or so break from buying diapers.
I told Gray I wanted to get a picture of him in his big boy underwear and he turned around so that I could capture "Brobee" on film!
This kid is a peeing machine! Every time he goes potty, he gets an M&M and let's just say he doesn't say "I need to go potty" all that much, but he DOES say, "I want to get an M&M" and therefore...he goes potty!
Precious! I started potty training AG on "our" Christmas morning. We traveled a lot so when we did Christmas at our house on the 27th we did it. I don't have a cool chocolate jar though...I think I need to go to the store. :)Gray looks so cute! Fun Times!
ReplyDelete