An account of my life as a stay at home mom to my five kiddos--makes for a loud, crazy and chaotic house...but I couldn't imagine it any other way! My husband thought we would have 2 kids....the Lord gave us 5! 4 biological and 1 blessing across the world! As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Jos.24:15b
Carrington Crew
Friday, December 18, 2009
Watch out!
Here you find 3 very sweet, innocent children, embarking on a joyous afternoon of Christmas cookie decorating. Mommy is snapping pictures, with Christmas music playing in the background! Mommy heads upstairs to tend to the baby whom has just woken up from a peaceful slumber. Much to my surprise, baby has had an explosion, so she is upstairs a little longer than planned.
Upon my return, I find these beautiful cookies waiting for me! This is an example of what unsupervised children are capable of when it comes to cookie decorating. Don't these look scrumptious? I know Santa will love finding these cookies waiting for him!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment