
My little man is getting so big! It makes me sad to think this is my baby. I really really love this age. It might be my favorite. He is so much fun right now and doing so many new things. He is very independent and is starting to try to say a few things that make sense. I think it is funny that one word he can say is "gum". You see, my kids LOVE to chew gum and he has learned to say "gum" every time the kids ask for it. His favorite time of day is by far, after his bath. He loves when I put lotion on him and he loves being naked...typical boy--the naked part.

Now, when you have a older sister, who really needs a younger sister, this is what happens. Kate just got a new nightgown and she decided Gray needed a little something special too.

She is so proud of her beautiful baby brother.

On a more serious note, nothing frustrates me more than having all this space in our house and outside of our house, and 4 little ones constantly at my feet. I love my kids more than anything, but sometimes I need some personal space...I mean not to do anything luxurious, just to maybe pay bills, use the bathroom, cook dinner, unload the dishwasher, etc. We have a playroom filled with more toys than we need and for some reason, my constant presence is more fun. Tonight after dinner, I was cleaning up the kitchen and we had about 20 minutes before I start our nightly "before bed" video, and I made them all go upstairs to play. I made it clear that if they came downstairs they would not watch the video tonight. All kids nodded in agreement, (although I am not sure Gray understood what was going on)!
As I was washing dishes, I hear "Mommy, look at this", "Mommy watch this", "Hey Mommy...Hey Mommy" "MOMMY!!"
Of course, I am a tad annoyed, so I round the corner to make my way upstairs, and here is what I see......

Yes, they are, in fact, upstairs, but still as close as they possibly can be to me, without disobeying. They were all sitting at the top of the stairs, just hanging out, waiting for their horrible 20 minutes of isolation to be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment