A Mustache! Yes, you read right! My darling Owen has changed his #1 wish to his very own mustache. I tried to tell him that he told Santa something different, but he says "Santa knows everything" and he wants a silky soft stache that he can stick on. So now I am on the hunt to find a stick on mustache that Owen can enjoy for hours and hours on Christmas morning! An account of my life as a stay at home mom to my five kiddos--makes for a loud, crazy and chaotic house...but I couldn't imagine it any other way! My husband thought we would have 2 kids....the Lord gave us 5! 4 biological and 1 blessing across the world! As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Jos.24:15b
Carrington Crew
Thursday, December 17, 2009
All I want for Christmas is....
A Mustache! Yes, you read right! My darling Owen has changed his #1 wish to his very own mustache. I tried to tell him that he told Santa something different, but he says "Santa knows everything" and he wants a silky soft stache that he can stick on. So now I am on the hunt to find a stick on mustache that Owen can enjoy for hours and hours on Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ONLY Owen!!! That boy cracks me up! Good luck finding one! Love, Kenz
ReplyDeleteTarget has a "My First Shaving Kit" with a stick on mustache. It's not soft and silky, but felt. The thing is cute! It's on the aisle with some wooden food and such.
ReplyDelete