What a fun day! Owen and Kate had their Christmas Program at school and then their parties after. My parents were here to watch the program and they did so good!
Owen was a sheep in the play and had a blast at his class party!
Owen was a sheep in the play and had a blast at his class party!
These pajamas I bought are so cute and feel so soft, and the best part....$9 at Wal-mart!
On a sad note, my dog Sadie is not doing too well. She has a malignant tumor on her leg that is getting larger daily and is prone to infection, which causes it to smell horrendous. She is on antibiotics right now, but is looking pretty weak and very thin these days. I am trying to feed her more. She will only eat canned food now, but that is fine with me, I am just happy to see her eating. I can tell that her spirits are down though. I am worried that we do not have much longer with her. She was my first baby, so it will be hard. Now that the smell of the tumor is not that bad, we can let her back in the house to rest on her dog bed and I know she loves that. The kids are so tender with her, even Gray! They were petting her so gently on her head and loving on her tonight. I am trying to prepare them that she might be going to Doggie Heaven real soon. We have read the book Dog Heaven, by Cynthia Rylant and it is a great book to read to kids about when dogs die. It is real sweet and actually was comforting to me too.
If you read Isaiah 65:25 it says this about animals in heaven...
Wolves and lambs will feed together, lions will eat straw like oxen, and dust will be food for snakes. "They will not hurt or destroy anyone anywhere on my holy mountain," says the LORD.
Wow! What an awesome God we have! If He spared His son in order for us to experience eternal happiness, you can be rest assured that He knows what He is doing. God cares for all His creation!
No comments:
Post a Comment