Last night I took Kate to Disney On Ice at the BJCC. We went with a good friend of mine and her daughter. This was our special girl's night out and she probably asked me 20 times throughout the day when it would be time to go? We put on her fancy princess dress, did her hair...she insisted on pig-tails (as usual) and I even put some make-up on her. It was pretty funny that I was applying make-up because, to be honest, she probably could have done a better job than me! We were ready to go by 4:00, but not leaving until 6:15. She spent 2 hours prancing around the house reminding the boys that they were not allowed to come.
Here is a picture of the grand finale!
Please wait
Image not available
I PAYED $10 for this Barbie Jeep! Can you believe it? I have already cleaned it up and it looks brand new! I am so excited. All it needs is a big pink bow and this will be under the tree on Christmas morning.
I PAYED $10 for this Barbie Jeep! Can you believe it? I have already cleaned it up and it looks brand new! I am so excited. All it needs is a big pink bow and this will be under the tree on Christmas morning.
so funny...the wardrobe changes i mean-. Kate is getting so tall and
ReplyDeleteis such a cutie pie. A girls night out for Disney on Ice. We have that close to us too..i need to check it out. Love ya friend..