Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, November 23, 2009

Code Words


My little Turkey...VERY fitting!

My "Dancing Flower"
We had the kid's program at school today and it was so cute, in fact, it was exactly the same as the last 4 years that we have seen it. No sense changing something that works, I guess.
Each child in Owen's class had put something they were thankful for on a piece of fruit and put it in a cornucopia. Well, all the thanksgivings were so sweet; my mom, God, Jesus, family, Nana, Dad....but then I saw Owens. His said...
Owen is thankful for the Zoo!
True! We are a family that loves animals, I will give him props on that, but I like to think in his mind, Zoo is code for Home and the people in it---because in all honesty, sometimes it is a zoo around here.
So, when I read this, I see the following!
Owen is thankful for his home and everyone that lives in it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Mal....i love Owens funny humor...and yours...

    ReplyDelete