An account of my life as a stay at home mom to my five kiddos--makes for a loud, crazy and chaotic house...but I couldn't imagine it any other way! My husband thought we would have 2 kids....the Lord gave us 5! 4 biological and 1 blessing across the world! As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Jos.24:15b
Carrington Crew
Saturday, November 21, 2009
It's that time of year
Today, because I happen to have the time, I got out all our Christmas stuff and set it out (on our ping pong table), so that I would be ready to decorate on Black Friday. I hold firm to no decorating before Thanksgiving, but once the turkey is gone, I am in full Christmas mode. I love it. This year, to make things a little easier on me, my kids and I went through all the boxes to check out what we had and laid it all out. Now, all I need to do is put everything in it's place. I can't wait.
In one of the boxes, we found these new Christmas toys that I had bought last year after Christmas for 90% off. They make music and dance, and the kids have had fun with them all morning long. Note to self: after Christmas stock up on really annoying toys so that the kids will be entertained on the day that you decorate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment