Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Haircut Day


I took all four kids to great clips to get haircuts...G just needed his hair cut from growing over his ears, so I did that at home, but the other 3 needed "summer cuts". They were SO excited to go because they knew a lollipop awaited them after it was over. This is so funny to me because they get lollipops all the time, so it isn't this new treat. They must have a special extra yummy place they order their lollipops from. Come to think of it, the bank must shop there too!

The boys got their curls cut and some bulk (okay, a lot of bulk) taken off. We just all have big hair!!! I have decided to try to grow K's bangs out, so I wanted a cut to her shoulders. I told the girl many many times, that I still had to be able to do pig-tails! Well, K's hair is short and her pig-tails will be even shorter, but I love it. She looks so cute and I might add that it is fun to be able to do whatever I want to do with her hair because I know this will be short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment