Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Night





G was not too happy when I put him in the cold pool today, but he did slowly warm up to it.
K, O, and G decided they would all play in the very small plastic pool, even though I just spent hours blowing up the huge inflatable pool.
W had a blast! Between his bff next door and a friend over from school, they played their little hearts out.
Mommy is beyond exhausted after today...gym this a.m., made cupcakes for K's school, running errands with K and G, shortened naps due to the power going out, a few tantrums, some fighting, playing outside for hours, pizza for dinner, baths because they were filthy, books, kisses, prayers, bed! The day is over and I must say, so am I.



1 comment:

  1. We had fun this weekend too! I can not wait for this weekend at the lake I think EVERONE will be there...YEA!!!! We love ya'll. <3, Kenz

    ReplyDelete