Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, August 23, 2010

Two More

Off go 2 more...I can't decide yet if I am excited or sad.  I guess I am excited for them, and have mixed feelings for me.  I have never had everyone in school at the same time.  It has been 7 years since I have had a day to myself because all are in school!  I must admit, it is a strange feeling.  I go back and forth between relief and guilt.  I have called Matt about four times already.  I know he is thinking, "Oh, no...I am never going to get anything done".  I know I will get used to it and time will fly and I will wonder how I have never had done it up until now, but today was just......
Different.
I cannot think of any other way to describe it!



My baby boy, walking in ahead of mommy...didn't even want to hold my hand!
This is how THEY feel about it!

2 comments:

  1. Precious!!!!!! I know you missed them! I missed AG too! I love being with one of your babies everyday though! He makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GARRRRRR! That is the only word i can think of to describe how cute these two are!!!!I know you're feeling the empty nest feeling a little....thinking of you...ill call you soon.

    ReplyDelete