Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ahead of the Game

We, I have adjusted pretty well to the first few weeks of school.  Gray and Kate have done so great and LOVE it, and I am slowly getting used to some time by myself.  I must admit that it is a strange feeling to be a little ahead of the game!  I am caught up on laundry, my house is pretty clean, and the groceries have been bought.  I even had time to meet a friend of mine for lunch today, so that was a lot of fun for me.  Once all the kids are home, it is back to chaos, which I actually do love.  Gray, Kate and I walk up to the bus stop to get the boys and from there it is non-stop action.  We are getting outside a little more because the heat index hasn't been too bad this week, but for the most part they are just hanging out and playing with their toys. 
We found some of their favorite stuffed animals buried in the landfill of stuffed animals that we had the other day.  I so need to clean out the playroom!!  Hey....maybe I can get that done while they are at school!
Two Peas in a Pod, these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment