Tomorrow is the big day! Up at 6:00 a.m.! My 2 boys will be getting on the bus and heading off for another fun year of learning. They were in bed tonight at 7:00--the sun still shining in the room, but they didn't mind. I heard them giggling and talking up there as I cleaned up the kitchen and packed lunches!
Oh, the excitement of the first day of school. I remember it so well!
Here is Wills with his new teacher! He's already in love!
Lots of familiar faces, which is fun!
And here is my Kindergartner!
He was pumped today. So much energy and excitement....I mean SOOOO much energy. I am hoping we can channel it in the classroom!
After Meeting the teacher, they had an ice cream party for the kids!
The boy might have a lot of energy, but he can focus on some toppings!
I'm already in LOVE too!I am so excited to spend my year with Wills!
ReplyDelete