I'm not going to lie...I like legos! Wills says he likes legos, but he only likes the finished project, not the actual building of it. I have found some therapy in putting together Wills birthday gifts. Last night I spread out all the pieces on my bed and put together this fire boat in less than 1 hour! The kids were sleeping and I was lego building--something is wrong with that!
Besides lego building, I have been running around trying to get everything ready for my older 2 to start school. Another confession: There might be a little skip in my step as I school shop! Don't get me wrong, I have loved EVERY minute of summer. We have had so much fun, but I am ready for some structure and I know my kids are. I am so excited for Wills to be in 1st grade and Owen to start Kindergarten. They both have wonderful teachers and I know they will love school.
I took this picture of Wills with my parents and thought it was so sweet, that I just had to share!
They drove over from Atlanta to be with him on his birthday and that was very special.
wow....you have some lego talent for sure! Im impressed...i wouldnt have patience. What a good mama you are.Happy Birthday to Wills...and happy beginning of school to you all.....Owen in Kindergarten...that's big.
ReplyDeleteThat is the funniest thing ever!
ReplyDelete