Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Station

This weekend we carved our pumpkins. We took it outside and the kids helped by cleaning out the seeds. I had big plans to toast them, but...well you know how it is. Next year! lol.
Wills is picking out what he wants his pumpkin to look like! Sorry to tell him that we will be doing good old fashion pumpkins this year. I have made the mistake in the past to try and go all out with the carving and it is way too much!
The kids helped out by running around the yard while I did all the work! Matt had Gray duty because he was fascinated with the knife.
Wills "Vampire" pumpkin
Tonight we lit our pumpkins!~ We will be in Atlanta for Halloween, so it was fun to see our glowing pumpkins a little early.

No comments:

Post a Comment