Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Friday, October 23, 2009

3 X/day?

okay, real quick...my nails are getting long, well long for me! I actually see a little white growing. My hands are far from pretty to look at yet, but I did it. I went a full week without biting them. I have never done that before. I noticed that I seemed to want to bite them when I am driving!? A few times I caught myself with my fingers in my mouth while driving down the road.
On another note, the nail strengthening polish is so over rated. What was I thinking? It is not too often that I have time to sit and paint my nails and then wait 10 minutes while they dry...much less do it 3 times a day. Whoever made this stuff must not have had kids or a job or a life. Who can paint their nails 3 X a day? Not me!

1 comment: