An account of my life as a stay at home mom to my five kiddos--makes for a loud, crazy and chaotic house...but I couldn't imagine it any other way!
My husband thought we would have 2 kids....the Lord gave us 5!
4 biological and 1 blessing across the world!
As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Jos.24:15b
Carrington Crew
Friday, August 26, 2011
A week in pictures
A week ago today, we brought Avery home. We had a long tiring week, but everyday gets a little better than the next. Here are some pictures of the "fun" we had this week!
Avery looks so HAPPY! I've been keeping up, and I'm always so excited when you post, because I'm just so glad it's all worked out and she's finally HOME. I just don't always get to comment because it's hard from my phone (where I do most of my reading). So happy for your entire precious family!
Avery looks so HAPPY! I've been keeping up, and I'm always so excited when you post, because I'm just so glad it's all worked out and she's finally HOME. I just don't always get to comment because it's hard from my phone (where I do most of my reading). So happy for your entire precious family!
ReplyDelete