Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

first days

Since I was in China over the first day and first full week of school, I was just able to get "MY" back to school pictures of the kids.  It was their first day to ride the bus...so technically the first day of school for me!
So, Monday morning I walked my kindergartener, my first grader, and my second grader to the bus stop and sent them on their way. 
I cam back home to a house with 2 little ones.  One crawling all over the floor and the other one riding his big wheel in circles around the house--(a battle I am too tired to fight). 
I am excited to try to get into a routine.  I am fighting some jet lag and also the newness of 5 kids and lots of needs, but life is good. 






 very happy at home!
Not so happy at school! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow...they are all growing so fast..wills in 2nd grade? I know your hands are So full..mal...thinking of you as you get a new groove going on with 5!!!

    ReplyDelete