We had a blast just hanging out together. If Homeschooling meant we could have fun all day, I would totally do it. I honestly just enjoyed being out with my kids. No schedule. No need to rush (although Wills wanted to make it through the zoo in record time for some reason), and enjoying being outside on a beautiful Spring day!
I did skip Gray's nap and he was not so happy at the beginning of the trip!
Owen convinced this kid to let him have his food he was feeding the bird. My little salesman!
The new elephant exhibit is great! Gray is in there somewhere!
The Freshbeat Band!
Not sure if we were suppose to do this, but the kids fed the giraffes. They found bamboo leaves and the giraffes took them right from their hands! It was so cool.
We topped it off with a carasoul ride. We usually don't do the train or the caraseoul, but after all, it was Elementary School skip day!
No comments:
Post a Comment