I had the opportunity to read to Owen's class today in honor of Dr. Suess birthday. Oh, how it brought back memories of my days as a teacher.
Before I went in to the classroom, I checked out some of the art work in the hall that the class had done.
This is what Owen wrote....and check out that mischievous little smile in his picture.
The reason I think this is so funny is that He really isn't too keen on the whole school thing. This is a conversation we had a few weeks back
Owen: Mom, I know why you are always so happy!
Me: Ummmm Ok, why am I always so happy?
Owen: Because you never have to go to school
Me, thinking to myself in my head: Ummmmm Yep!
Here is another one.
Mom: Ok Kids, you are not going to want to get near me because I have the throw up bug.
Owen: I don't care if I get the throw up bug because then I get to stay home from school all day
I think this child is a good candidate for Homeschooling one day!
And now for my little man who is so worried about being a second late to school. Really, he stresses in the morning about being late.
I happen to see him on his way to P.E. and snapped a picture of his cute teacher, who dressed up in honor of Dr. Suess. Now, come on..How many teachers would do that?
She is awesome. We love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment