Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wonderfully Different

Have I ever told you how wonderfully "different" little girls are than little boys?
I love my boys.  I love their energy.  I love their wild ways!  But with my boys, when they have friends over, it is like a pack of wild monkeys running through my house destroying everything in their path.
I LOVE when Kate has her friends over.  They escape up to her room and play dolls, barbies, dress up, polly pockets, and "Mommy".  The only sounds I hear are laughter and the occasional tattling when Gray is stirring things up.  I know I will be emotionally exhausted when Kate is a teenager, but for now,
little girls sure all sugar and spice and everything nice!

 Nothing like a tea party for lunch!  We even got out my real China. 
I am glad I have been able to use it at least once...even if it is for a little girl's tea party.

1 comment:

  1. You are a sweet mama to let her get out your real china...speaking of China..can you believe you will have another GIRL! I dont know about these differences with children (since i have BOYZ only and yes a pack of wild monkeys is a good description when friends come over).....but it IS so lovely to see how you love the differences with your sweet Kate...

    ReplyDelete