Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Perfect Pumpkins

I only rounded up 2 of my kids to accompany me on our yearly pumpkin patch outing.  Wills was entranced by his DS, (which he surprisingly doesn't play as much as I had thought he would), and Gray was taking a nap (which was much needed).  So, Owen, Kate and I headed out on a beautiful very HOT fall day! 
So many pumpkins to chose from....I think we touched almost every single one!  We changed our minds about 15 times before deciding on the perfect pumpkin.  I had my eye on the big round pumpkin that would look great on the front porch, but unfortunately, I told my kids that they could pick out the pumpkins.
These pumpkins looked perfect!


I was okay with this one.   A little small, but I love white pumpkins!
 And...drum roll please.....


these are the pumpkins we ended up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment