I surprised the kids after school with some yummy caramel apples.
Apples are SO good right now,
and definitely my kids fave fruit, so I thought a caramel treat would be fun!
They were very difficult for my kids to eat though....
Owen has a loose tooth on the top and the bottom
Gray has a huge hole where his tooth once was and now he has a gigantic snaggle tooth--not exactly easy to eat an apple with.
And Wills has 1 top tooth missing and the other one hanging sideways from 1 root.
I thought this might do the trick to finally get that tooth O-U-T .
No L-U-C-K
The only one who didn't try to eat one was Kate, and she has the best chance of any of my kids to have been successful!
They looked lovely and it was a great idea, but I think my family needs to stick to apple slices dipped in caramel!
No comments:
Post a Comment