An account of my life as a stay at home mom to my five kiddos--makes for a loud, crazy and chaotic house...but I couldn't imagine it any other way! My husband thought we would have 2 kids....the Lord gave us 5! 4 biological and 1 blessing across the world! As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Jos.24:15b
Carrington Crew
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
My Peeps
Take a look at Mrs. Bird. That is what we are calling the newest member of our family. We found her a few days ago when she almost flew in my face as I came out the front door. She has made a cozy little nest right down in my planter. A beautiful nest, with guess how many eggs? Yep! FOUR!
Today we took at peak and one of the eggs had hatched and there in that tiny nest was a brand new baby bird! In this picture you can still see that there are 3 eggs waiting to hatch.
Now there are 2 baby birds! Can you believe how amazing this picture is. It was so fun for the kids to see this and be able to talk with them about how awesome and amazing our God is. He cares for all of His creation. I am continuously amazed when I look at new life and how God has orchestrated it perfectly, even among the birds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lucky you! Wrens!!!! My very favorite bird (didn't know I was a birder did you?!). We have a nest of 4 baby finches this year and the boys are amazed. I love having feathered guests!
ReplyDeletehow cool is that?! i love that you got to observe that with your 4 little birdies too..
ReplyDelete