Our cousins came to visit and spend the night with us. We had a blast and the kids were all sad when it had to come to an end. We sure wish we had them closer, but Atlanta is not too bad! Can't wait to see them again up at the Lake in July!
The boys got to go to Sports Camp together! What a treat!
Gray rocked his Superman Shirt. I love this shirt..get yours for CHEAP at Old Navy!
We love Babies....hmmmmm...makes me long for another! Gray needs to be a big brother!
And a quick update from the "weird bird lady", as my family calls me!
All the babies are doing great and growing up so fast! Ha!
Mr. and Mrs. Bird work hard to find insects all day long and we get to watch the process quite a bit, since it is right out our front door. I feel for Mrs. Bird, because all she does is feed those birds all day! I am feeling her pain. Wrens really are a lovely bird and I have enjoyed getting to peek in about 10 times a couple times a day to see how they are...I am a little bit nosey and protective of them. I practically chased a squirrel clear across my yard when I saw it 50 feet away....I guess I really am a bit of a Mama Bird! Don't mess with my babies!
a bunch of beautiful children.........love that they call you "weird bird lady"....
ReplyDelete