Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Friday, April 9, 2010

YUM YUM, you will want one!

If you don't know about this place....
You are missing out!
It is sooooo yummy!
Matt has been out of town for the last few days and what to do on a Friday night when I am hanging solo with the kids? Ice-cream of course!
My kids love Doodles. Our favorite....cookies and cream and birthday cake.
I am so happy that it is ice cream weather once again.
Since I have been doing more of this....
I am eating more of this.....

My race is in 2 1/2 few weeks. I have been training for the Country Music half-marathon in Nashville! This is my second time to train for this race and I am battling the same injury that I did the last time I trained for it (7 years ago). My I.T. band is causing me some problems. I have one long run left and then a few weeks of rest. I must admit, as much as I love to run, I am ready to be done with the training. My body is tired! I am thankful to have my cast off finally--running with that on was miserable, but I am over the long runs. Just ready to race! We are going to Nashville as a family and making a fun weekend trip of it, so that will be fun! More to come of that as it gets closer, but for now more ice cream for me!

BTW---Doodles is in Birmingham, behind the Summit (in the Cahaba Heights).

No comments:

Post a Comment