Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, April 26, 2010

Going on a.....

Girl's Trip!
Going on a Girl's Trip!
Going on a Girl's Trip!
Can you tell I am excited?
I have been looking forward to this for months and it is here!
I am embarrassed to say that I have not been on one since before Wills was born! Has it really been that long?
Matt and I have been on trips without the kids, but I have never left Matt and the kids to go on a girl's trip. My mom is coming to help him out and once I get everything together, get in the car, then I can begin to relax.
Right now, I am far from relaxation mode. I am in the "what do I need to do before I go out of town" mode. It isn't easy to leave 4 little ones for 5 days. I know my mom can handle it--she had 5 kids--but, I hope Matt is ready for the challenge and the craziness of being a single parent for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment