

I love Spring! This is our first Spring in our new house, so everything that is blooming is a new suprise. We have a gigantic Bradford Pear in the backyard, a beautiful, full bloomed cherry tree in the front, some dogwoods that are beginning to bloom, and 20 crepe myrtles that I am anxiously awaiting. We have already filled our bird feeders twice and have seen finch, cardinals, robins and bluebirds (and squirrels-lol). I cannot wait to get out in the yard and plant some flowers over the next few weeks.
"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow,
nor reap nor gather into barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not worth much more than they?
"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?
"And why are you worried about clothing?
Observe how the lilies of the field grow;
they do not toil nor do they spin,
yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of
these.
Matt 6:26-29 (NASB)
nor reap nor gather into barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not worth much more than they?
"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?
"And why are you worried about clothing?
Observe how the lilies of the field grow;
they do not toil nor do they spin,
yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of
these.
Matt 6:26-29 (NASB)
No comments:
Post a Comment