
Today I kept sweet, little, ever energetic, even when deathly sick, O home from school today. His cough still sounds horrendous and I didn't feel right about sending him to school, even though I think he is fine and I really had to dig deep to find the strength and patience to keep him home!
I must say, he was so excited to be sending off his brother and sister to school and getting to stay home with mommy and G. On the way home, he asked "Mommy, what are we going to do at home", and I said "whatever you want to do" and He said "Can we go to the jumpy place and then the Toy Store?" "Can I have a friend over?"
I really almost pulled a U turn in the middle of 280 to head back to drop him off at school and tell him not to cough on anybody, but I didn't. I brought him home to spend some quality time with his mommy. As I am watching him jump all over my furniture, I am re-thinking my decision to bring him on home.
Mal - I just love your adventures! I'm afraid little Will just might be following in Owen's footsteps. I'll be calling you for advice. I love your stories and your sweet mom demeanor. Miss you friend. Emily
ReplyDelete