(quick side note: I really love gray's preschool and all the teachers he has had....for those who truly "know me" you can understand my candid postings)
a little driving...
crazy driving
football during half time of the AUBURN game!
Still driving...
Climbing Trees...mark my words-we will visit the ER at some point during this kid's lifetime
Acrobatics
Truck push
and another in a tree
bubbles and grass. Avery does not like grass. We are trying to get her to give it a chance!
loving the camera
Bathtime!
Jumping
Movie Night
Family picture.
there is one child to the far left who did not make the picture because he refused to scoot over to the right!
(quick side note: I really love gray's preschool and all the teachers he has had....for those who truly "know me" you can understand my candid postings)
I love it! How precious are they all- my favorite was Avery with Meme (sp??). How awesome. I have been away for awhile because of a crashed computer but what a pleasure to see the "new" Carrington crew!
ReplyDeleteMichelle