Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Superhero!

Tomorrow will no doubt be another fun day for Superman.   We have been sporting this costume now for 10 days tomorrow!  The first few days I did not say much and pretty much forgot he was even wearing it, until we would be out somewhere and every passerby would say;
"Hey Superman" or "Look it's Superman" or "Go save the world Superman" or I have actually had quite a few people take a picture of him with their phone.
I am smart enough to know not to make a big deal about it, knowing he is strong willed and will no doubt wear this until he is 10 years old, so I smile and laugh when we go to the dentist, to wal-mart, to the gym, to the bank, to Chic Fil a, to the post office, to the park, etc.... and people say, "Hey Superman" and Gray is grinning from ear to ear thinking in his little 2 year old head that "I am REALLY Superman....Everyone says so"
So, here is to my little Superman!


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh..this makes me laugh out loud! Thank you Thank you little Gray..for being you! Oh my gosh..i LOVE that you let him wear it out and about...i LOVE that he is believing he's superman and wanting to wear that outfit day in and day out in this 100 degree weather...haha....so so cute.

    ReplyDelete