Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of our Christmas card picture.  We are starting earlier this year because as you can tell, and to put it lightly, it is a PAINFUL experience to get a good shot of everyone!
I think it gets worse every year, and I am usually NOT in the Christmas spirit when we are done!








The kid on the far left looked at the camera in 1 out of 7....yep that would be Owen!
The cute little 2 yr old in the middle actually did ok except I forgot to take off his socks!  Oh Well!  Get over it people!
The oldest in the middle, started off with a bang, a nice big fake smile followed by his losing interest with each picture snapped.
The little girl on the end was so excited to finally be wearing that Christmas dress hanging in her closet, that she was by far the easiest to capture a good one of.

Please don't worry, I took more than 7 pictures, (55 to be exact) and I managed to get 2 decent ones to pick from to put on our Christmas Card   

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will turn out GREAT! Just getting them all dressed would have done me in. I'm known to offer candy to get mine still long enough lol!

    ReplyDelete