I won't bore you too much with our Halloween. We trick or treated for an hour or so and we were done.
I will share with you a sad story of my poor little 2 year old, whom I was so excited to dress up as a cute little cowboy. Complete with hat, chaps, vest, bandanna, a painted on mustache, and a wooden horse on a stick. He was going to look so cute, and for weeks he has told EVERYONE he was
"going to be a cowboy"
Unfortunately, this did not come to pass. He refused to wear the get-up. I fought him hard on this one. I mean, aren't 2 year olds not suppose to care what they wear? Don't parents get to pick out the obnoxious costumes?
Well, here is what he insisted on wearing
It is Obi-Wan, but most people thought it was Fidel.
One eye was smashed shut the whole time, but he refused to take off the mask.
He paired the mask with a spiderman costume and there you have it...cute as a button! Ha!
The other 3 had a ball. We went trick or treating with our neighbors.
The trick or treating was kicked up a notch this year. I have never seen my kids run like that. They were on a mission and it was a success.....a sugar success!
On the bright side....at least none of my kids are wearing the Scream Mask. :)
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!! He looks like a grown man!!! That's 3 feet tall!!!! TOO FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteThey all look so cute!
Fidel! Hahahahahahahaha!!! Made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeletei truly havent stopped giggling...OUT LOUD since i saw this post and my family is asleep and i cant stop laughing out loud. Gray Gray! (Fidel)....ahhhhh. This post made me smile....
ReplyDelete