Here we are the first day we arrived. We were welcomed by Meme and Pop and waited for everyone else to hurry up and get here!
An account of my life as a stay at home mom to my five kiddos--makes for a loud, crazy and chaotic house...but I couldn't imagine it any other way! My husband thought we would have 2 kids....the Lord gave us 5! 4 biological and 1 blessing across the world! As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Jos.24:15b
Carrington Crew
Monday, May 31, 2010
Summer Beginnings
Here we are....finally! Lake Hiawasee in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. Oh, how I love it up there. There is so much to do for the adults and the kids. We had 12 of the 13 cousins together and they had a blast!! But you know what? It was just as much fun for us big kids too. I took so many pictures this weekend and I wish I could post them all, but here are some highlights. I am already anxious to get back.
Here we are the first day we arrived. We were welcomed by Meme and Pop and waited for everyone else to hurry up and get here!
We spent lots of time on the boat....


The fish were biting and we were catching!
Hanging out with Aunt Morgan. We are so glad she is back in the states!
Ready for swimming
Still Biting. I think that was #6
Jet Skiing was Kate's favorite and Meme goes the perfect speed.
Here we are the first day we arrived. We were welcomed by Meme and Pop and waited for everyone else to hurry up and get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment