Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Days

Our last few weeks have pretty much consisted of this....
baseball
ballet
birthday parties
end of the year festivities
Doctor appts---trying to fit in all appts before summer!

Matt and I are both pretty exhausted, and now he is traveling. Whew....not sure if I am ready for summer vacation or not. On one hand I am so excited to go to the beach and lake with family, not have to pack lunches everyday or get out the door in the morning.
On the other hand, I am not excited about the constant teasing, fighting, etc... that comes with 4 siblings in close quarters for an extending period of time. I think we are due for a "family meeting" that first day of summer.
Family meeting: Getting the family together to go over the family rules, yet once again, and to gently remind everyone of the consequences of their actions!
Whether I am ready or not, it is right on our doorstep...WELCOME SUMMER!
Please be good to us this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment