Onto an entirely new topic...underwear! Just recently I have noticed that I am not washing near the amount of boys underwear that I usually do. I did about 4 loads of laundry (about 3-4 days worth) and did not fold one single pair for the boys! This got me thinking that, either they are throwing their underwear away or just not wearing any! Well, the answer is the latter.
My boys have decided that they don't like underwear and do not need to wear it anymore. The other day I flat out asked them, "Do you boys have any underwear on?" and they both just stared at me, like what's the big deal and said "No".
Now, because I am not a guy, I don't know if this is a normal thing for boys to do. It would seem uncomfortable to me to be running around outside, jumping on the trampoline, or riding a bike with just silky sports shorts on!
I asked Matt what he thought about it, and he didn't seem to think it was that big of deal, but for some reason (call me crazy), I would like my boys to be underwear boys!
What is a concerned mommy to do? I went to the store and bought some boxers. I explained that the great thing about boxers is that it is just like wearing shorts. They are not tight or constricting. I must say they were pretty excited, and since 3:00 this afternoon, have gone through 2 pairs each...hmmmm....maybe I should have enjoyed the few weeks of not washing or folding underwear!!!
Craving, eh? ;-)
ReplyDeleteDo they make boxers that little? I guess so...Landon hasn't gone underwearless...that I know of....hmmm. I might check on that ! lol