I have come to the realization that I am officially "old". I am in bed at 10:30 on NYE, frustrated that fireworks are going off. I was tempted to head over to the neighbors at 5:50 this morning (my wake up call from Gray) and start a fireworks show until 7:00.
On a lighter note, we spent the first day of 2010 hanging out as a family. We watched the Auburn game, played, cleaned out rooms, and ended it with a very cold walk at the park and then a family meal. It was a wonderful day!
I am so excited to see what God has planned for our family this year. There are a few "things" I am praying passionately about. I look forward to sharing them with you...God willing!
God has been so good to our family and we pray that our focus will be more on Him everyday.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will. Ephesians 1:3-5
Little huntin' man
No comments:
Post a Comment