Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Great Purchase!

Dear Entryway System (this is what pottery barn calls you),
Thank you for coming into my life. You have made me so happy over the past 3 months. Every time I pass by you in my garage, walking from my car to the door leading inside, I give thanks for the special piece of furniture you are turning out to be. My life is easier because I have you in it. Now, each child's shoes have a special place just for them, as do their jackets, sports equipment, and all the many other things that have no place to call home. I love your cute little hooks inside each cubby. Backpacks stay quite nicely on them! Please excuse us if we treat you too rough. Sometimes we stand on you to reach your amazing top shelf, (that holds our hats), but we don't mean any disrespect. You serve your purpose quite well and we are forever grateful for the order you bring to our lives. There have been many, okay lots, of occasions when our shoes don't quite make the baskets, but we are practicing and trying the best that we can! Please remember we are young and, should I say it?, sometimes.....a little lazy! We do hope that you hold up for many years to come and we are forever grateful to our Aunt Mandi and Uncle Zach who introduced us in the first place.
Your Friends,
The Carrington Family

p.s. If you want one, my brother in law sells them--just like pottery barns--but A WHOLE LOT cheaper! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment