Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finishing out our birthday season......

I AM 5!!
Owen at age 2...
Blowing out his candles

Happy Birthday to Owen! You are 5 today. Wasn't I just bringing you home from the hospital? I will never forget bringing you home and Wills was just 13 months old and still not walking for another 2 months! He was a baby too, just bigger. I had 2 babies. I still am unsure how I did it, but I guess that is why I don't remember too much. You were such a good, sweet, easy baby. We thought you were amazing, and we still do. You add so much to our family and we love your energy and zeal for life! May God continue to have His hand on your life and we pray that you grow to know Him passionately and serve Him in everything you do. Happy birthday to my sweet O!

No comments:

Post a Comment