Just returned from a wonderful day at McWane Center here in Birmingham. If you live in B'ham and haven't been in a while..I highly recommend it. I was very hesitant in going with all 4 kids. In fact, this was Gray's first visit. The last few times the kids have gone, Matt has taken them without me or Gray. But, I figure, Summer is almost over and we needed something "fun" to do. Well, to say the kids had fun is an understatement. They had a BLAST (and so did I). In packing up everything I needed to get out the door, I forgot my camera. I hate I did not get any pictures. I can honestly say it is one of the most fun days we have had this summer. Check out the McWane Center...it is worth every penny you will spend.
I should do a commercial!
No comments:
Post a Comment