copy and paste in your url. it is so funny! They do this every hour all day long~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl2ddJZq_2c
While at the lake this past weekend, my sister, Mckenzie and I took our girls to BabyLand General Hospital in Cleveland, Ga. It is a short drive from the lake, so we headed out on a mountain drive one rainy afternoon.
Not much has changed at BabyLand from when I visited 25 or so years ago. I still remember the birthing area, which is hilarious. Watch the video...very funny!
It was free to tour the hospital (shocker), but the babies inside are far from free. Let's just say, this is a trip that will not be made every year. The girls had fun and Kate held her baby, whom she named, Katie Maggie, for the next 5 days.
In my world...CPK...California Pizza Kitchen! hee hee!
ReplyDeleteHey Mallory-
ReplyDeleteI took my daughter to BGH when she was little like Kate. I work in the PICU at Scottish Rite and there are often times I say I need to go be a nurse at BGH!! You're right when you say it has not changed since we were young...still such a fun and cute place. Thanks for sharing!