Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Things you see at Wal-mart

Tonight I got home from the grocery store and Matt came in the kitchen to help me bring all the groceries in. Well, he looked at my face and started dying laughing and says "You have stuff all over your face". Well, I look in the mirror and I had black stuff all over my lips and my chin! I had walked around Wal-mart, just as happy as can be with ink all over my face. In the car on the way to the store, I pulled a pen out of my purse that had leaked and it must have gotten on my hands, then face, etc... I think it is hilarious that the check out kid , and the man I talked to in front of me, and the lady that asked where the cranberry juice was, and the guy who helped me get the dog food in my cart, didn't say anything. So, the next time you see me out and I have new beauty marks on my face, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. HA!HA! This was too funny! Oh btw... I listened to the song "beautiful you" it was AWESOME Thans for sharing I had never heard that song before! Thanks again for coming to Elliot's birthday party. We had fun! Love, Mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mal - I was catching up on your posts...you are such a great blogger to update so often! And just BURST out laughing when I got here. Too true, we could walk around with ink on our face (or Nilla wafers in not so mentionable spots on our shirts :) and never know it! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete