Carrington Crew

Carrington Crew

Monday, November 5, 2012

Run x3

Last week, our school did the annual "ask your parents for money" fundraiser!  
I am kidding, but IT DOES seem like I give a lot of money to the school.  I guess whenever you have more than one child at a school, it feels that way!  
I had the privilege, and I know this will make many of you jealous, to spend my entire morning out on the field watching children run lap after lap while listening to all the latest and greatest kid's bop songs!
It was really cute, but when you have your 4 and 2 year old out the there with you, it seemed a bit lonnnnnnnggggggg!
I always enjoy watching my kids no matter what sport they are playing, so seeing them so serious and determined to run their little hearts out made me very proud!



We also wrapped up fall baseball and flag football!  Praise Jesus!  
Wills was able to practice some kid pitch, which was as faced paced and exciting as watching paint dry and Owen tried out flag football.
Let's just say--we are thankful the seasons have come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment