Most of my boot camp clients have a love/hate relationship with me! They love me because I push them and challenge them to do things they didn't know they could do and the hate me because I push them and challenge them to do things they don't want to do!
Often times, during class I have heard, "I hate you right now" or maybe the day after a tough workout, I will get an email that says, " I think of how much I despise you with every step I take".
It is usually all in good fun, and it is actually pretty funny because I think we can all agree, that when you have kids your skin gets thicker! Sticks and Stones, right?
Here are a few sweet, uplifting words my kids have spoken to me! Enjoy!
"Mommy, if we buy the new Madagascar 3 dvd, we get a free afro .....it kind of looks like your hair, Mommy. Except yours is not colorful!"
"Mom, why do always have real dark skin under your eyes?"
One day, While walking in a very crowded store, my son smells a foul odor and says (in a way too loud voice) "Mom, gross...Did you Fart? (btw--no I didn't)
"Mom, your bottom is the biggest in our family!"
While kissing one of my kids good night, they sweetly tell me," ewwww...you smell really stinky". (probably because I taught a class and haven't showered yet!)
"You should shave your face like Daddy does!"
No comments:
Post a Comment