The 3 month mark with Avery home has brought about a huge change in Avery. Keeping in mind that she spent the first year of her life in an orphanage, these are some major milestones, blessings and God's amazing grace we have seen in the 3 short (but long) months she has been part of our family!
1. She can walk behind her push toy!
2. She WANTS me to rock her and sing to her before I lay her in her crib.
3. She loves her Daddy and can now say Dada!
4. She will let our dog come close to her.
5. She doesn't want to get in her crib anymore! She use to love to be put down because she felt safe and secure in her crib, but now she shakes her head when I tell her it is time for a nap!
6. She nods back at me when I say "I love you"
7. She climbs on EVERYTHING!
8. She can say Mama...to ME!
9. She doesn't scream and cry when I pour water on her head in the bath.
10. She doesn't have a constant snotty nose...thanks to allergy meds
11. She tries to sing along with me
12. She lets me walk out of the room without her crying hysterically
13. I can get really good pig tails now!
14. She will wear bows and shoes!
15. She LOVES her siblings and looks for them when they are at school and squeals with delight when they get home!
16. She cries out for me when she wakes up...she used to just lay in bed until I would finally check in on her and see she was awake!
That is wonderful. Those are huge milestones, I'm so glad to hear how well she is doing, and how loved she is in your family! This is Sarah from China.
ReplyDelete